Tuesday 24 March 2009

Stafford - The International Dimension


'Super Sub Stevens' was called up as a last minute replacement today at a Comenius West Midlands conference for PMFL leaders entitled 'What does a good one look like?'

Hope all those that attended enjoyed th day. I was only there for the afternoon, but really valued the input by Pam Haezewindt of HMI on OFSTED inspections (blog post to follow!)

As promised, below is my presentation on The International Dimension. If you pop back in a day or so, you'll be able to listen to the audio at the same time as I intend to make a Slidecast. (You can also listen to the audio on my podcast, Lisibo talks.)




I've also embedded a video of the hands from one of our International projects, Hands across the World.



And I've added the presentation on WCPS' winning eTwinning project. Sorry I was unable to talk about it at greater length but hopefully you can find out more information from the Slideshow.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or email me and I'll try my best to help!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online