Thursday 30 April 2009

Using puppets and audio to encourage speaking.




I was privileged to be asked by David Noble (@parslad) to join TeachMeet ASN-SEN Online tonight and invited to speak as well! A huge privilege when you look at the other speakers!

I choose to talk briefly about using puppets and sound recording to encourage speaking skills in the classroom. As I teach languages, my examples came from my experience in the primary language learning cl
assroom but, as I said, are equally applicable in other contexts.

If you want to catch what I said, you can watch the replay here

And here are some posts I've previously made about using puppets in the classroom -
Puppets! (video at the bottom of the post)
Los animales hablan
Inspired in IKEA pt 2

And about using sound recording-
5MW on Podomatic


And also moblogging -
La Primavera
Saved by the blog



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online